Before you can run and debug your application in Eclipse, you must create a launch configuration for it. A launch configuration specifies the project to launch, the Activity to start, the emulator options to use, and so on.
To create a launch configuration for the application, follow these steps:
1. Select Run > Open Run Dialog... or Run > Open Debug Dialog... as appropriate.
2. In the project type list on the left, right-click Android Application and select New.
3. Enter a name for your configuration.
4. On the Android tab, browse for the project and Activity to start.
5. On the Emulator tab, set the desired screen and network properties
6. You can set additional options on the Common tab as desired.
7. Press Apply to save the launch configuration, or press Run or Debug (as appropriate).